We are running a competition for a signed Everton first team home shirt. To be in with a chance, visit and ‘like’ our fan page on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/eleiapure- and share our picture of Phil Jagielka to your facebook wall…Goodluck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- These competitions are a prize draw, open to all UK and Ireland residents over 18yrs of age.
- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby agree to the Rules.
- Signed shirt competition will run from 25/04/2011 until 23.59 on 13/05/2012
- Employees of Eleia Pure or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agency or web design or hosting company engaged by Eleia (or any associated companies, agents or members of their families or households of the above), are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Eleia Pure has the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants using such methods as it shall, acting reasonably, consider necessary.
- Eleia Pure has the right to disqualify an entrant if it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter this Competition and there is no charge to register.
- Prize winners will, unless otherwise stated, be chosen at random, from all qualifying entries.
- All prizes are awarded at Eleia Pure’s discretion and are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Eleia Pure reserves the right to substitute one prize for another of equal or greater value at any time.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be in relation to any prize are, unless specifically stated, the sole responsibility of the relevant prize winner.
- Eleia Pure accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Competition winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Eleia Pure reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- All personal data supplied by entrants will be processed in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- You can contact the competition organisers by writing to Elixir Drinks Limited at Eleia Pure of 3 Ladyfields, Sandfield Park, Liverpool L12 1NF. Please mark all correspondence with the name of the Competition to which they relate.